Sunday, February 24, 2013

Selling!

I did a little selling this week...a little overdue.


Some were at a loss such as AGQ and EWZ, but profits were taken in SPY and XLF

I have to remind myself that not all trades work out and since the current market has not worked well for me lately I am content to be mostly on the sidelines for now.


I am left with RGR and GLD...interesting combination

I have enjoyed spending time on research for Dividend Payers, but nothing conclusive to report yet other than I will be selling BDX and DE to make room for some buys.

What did I see in my weekend review?
 The 10-yr Treasury yield is at 1.97.

IBD (Investor Business Daily): Uptrend Under Pressure

Copernicus Systems: is Short

Moneys Flows:  trending downward 

Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:
(All gains or losses shown are the total since purchase)

RGR +6.57% 

ETF’s for a trade are:
GLD  -4.90%

What will I do?
Still spending available time working on Dividend Payers.

No comments:

Post a Comment