Monday, February 4, 2013

14009

The Dow did once again close above the 14,000 mark on Friday. It could be on a move to take out that all time high of 14,164 on October 9, 2007…no one knows, but the market has been kind…except for Apple.

What did I see in my weekend review?
 The 10-yr Treasury yield is at 2.01

IBD (Investor Business Daily): Confirmed Uptrend.  

Copernicus Systems: is Long

Moneys Flows:  All up and all positive, but still one divergence in portfolio price

Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:
(All gains or losses shown are the total since purchase)
RGR +2.08%
SOHU +1.74% did not get the needed gain to sell this one, may hold for another week.

ETF’s for a trade are:
XLF +5.77%
SPY +3.72%
GLD  +.27%
FXI +1.12%
EEM  -.06%  still waiting to sell.
EWZ +.19%


What will I do?

I did not yet sell SOHU as planned, so I did not buy GSOL. At this point will just hold SOHU for another week to see what happens.

Likewise I did not yet sell EEM, but still plan on doing so, may yet pick up ILF, but likely that will be next week.

I will test out a small initial position in the silver ETF,  AGQ and I will sell EWZ and look for another upward momentum point to reenter

I hope you have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. The Le_Meridian Funding Service went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which i used expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend  anyone looking for loan to contact. Email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or lfdsloans@outlook.com.WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    ReplyDelete