Sunday, September 1, 2013

Time To Re-Enter?



We have a lot of focus on Syria, but  Copernicus Systems is now Long.... good enough for me so I will re-enter.

I  note a lot of action in the Copernicus World Wide system with FXI, EFA, EWY, GLD and SLV rising. Falling are EEM, EWH and EWW.

Not much action at all in the in the leading USA system with longtime leader IBB continuing in the number one position.

IBD reported this week:

“If you have an optimistic nature, you might hang your hopes on that lack of volume during this correction. Bulls also might point to major indexes that are only 2% to 4% off their highs, and a Nasdaq that continues to hold above its 50-day moving average.”

 …but they quickly note: “Yet none of this adds up to a reason to buy stocks now. A correction is like a rip current. Resisting the current is a low-odds game.

What did I see in my weekend review?

The 10-yr Treasury yield now down to 2.75%

IBD (Investor Business Daily) continues: Market in Correction

Copernicus Systems: Long…but mixed IMHO

Moneys Flows:  still positve, still trending downward

Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:

None

ETF’s for a trade are:

QQQ +2.12% 

IWM +1.27%


What will I do?

I will soon re-buy IBB and hope to study a quartet of TSCO, RGR, PCLN and YHOO.

I am also interested in gaining a better understanding of gold miner ABX .

I hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment