Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Blogging Into The Sunset

This will be the last blog for the near future. I have enjoyed doing this and it has helped me keep my head in the game. However I need to put some things on hold for a few months and it looks like following the market, blogging and yes even investing time has to be minimized.

It did feel good to do some selling and I am comfortable with the holdings left.
I would love to return in a different format that I have been thinking about, but only if I can find the time to do a good job,…something that has been lacking of late. Perhaps I will make an occasional post here, as time allows.

What did I see in my weekend review?

The 10-yr Treasury yield
is 2.74 %
IBD (Investor Business Daily) : Uptrend Under Pressure

Copernicus Systems: Long but mixed in my IMHO

Moneys Flows:  all positive

Stocks:

HAIN +5.54 %

Momentum Stocks:

AMZN sold
TSLA sold

PCLN sold
SCTY sold.

ETF’s:
QQQ +2.45%

QLD sold
IWM +1.292%

IBB -6.10
SPY sold

Cramer Picks:
BAC sold

CAT sold
CIEN sold

GOOG -.10%
XLNX sold

HON +2.62%
BA sold

What will I do?

Hope to spend some time on dividend payers….but then those momentum stocks were very tasty

Adios Amigos

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment