Monday, March 17, 2014

War and Turmoil


Copernicus had had interesting discussion this week….a little over my head, but it sparked a thought that the turmoil caused by war and even sabre rating does fan the world economy. No doubt the Russian occupation and likely takeover of Crimea does confuse the US and Europe.

I am not here to argue the politics of this, so I will stop at this point.

What did I see in my weekend review?

The 10-yr Treasury yield
is 2.65 %

IBD (Investor Business Daily) : Uptrend Under Pressure
Copernicus Systems: Long but mixed in my IMHO

Moneys Flows:  all positive

Stocks:
HAIN +7.04 %

Momentum Stocks:
AMZN +6.43% has held up well
TSLA +3.45%
PCLN -.71% ….European exposure
SCTY -11.70% accounting issues hurt…likely they will be resolved.

ETF’s:
QQQ +2.64%
QLD -2.38%
IWM +1.82%
IBB -.44
SPY -.42%

Cramer Picks:
BAC +.79%
CAT +4.30%
CIEN +1.38%
GOOG +1.11%
XLNX +8.57%
HON +2.14%
BA -2.93%

What will I do?
I don’t view this as a buying opportunity, but US stocks are the place to be

Cramer momentum stocks: GOOG,  GE, JCI, BAC, CIEN,  XLNX, AAPL, CAT, BA, JNJ,  TJX. 
The companies Cramer considers to be well managed: MMM, WFM and  HON.

No comments:

Post a Comment