Monday, July 4, 2011

The Market Has Turned


July 4th Weekend so this will be brief, but the Market appears to have turned. Last week I “sensed” that the market was turning. I try not to act on these senses at this point, but it has turned. Let’s hope it continues
So what did I see in my weekend review?
IBD (Investor Business Daily) now indicates in their Current Outlook as: Uptrend Resumes.
Copernicus is a little mixed, but is showing long… in my interpretation.
Energy and Financials do not look good, but HHH (internet related) looks good and so does XLV (healthcare) and IBB (biotech)… I will be diving into all of these at least for initial positions 
I think it is time to step out of gold and will close the short position taken in SH
Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:
None held at this time, will be looking at this more as time allows ...if the upward trend continues
ETF's for a trade are:
(All gains or losses shown are the total since purchase)
GLD +1.46% gain, will sell on Tuesday
SH  -5.30% Ouch! It seems this always happens when I go short, but it is insurance and thankfully only a 1/3 position was taken
Normal ETF's:
None held at this time, but will be diving into HHH,  XLV,  and IBB 
Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment