Sunday, February 12, 2012

Apple Gains Causes Concern

Yes, 17% gains in AAPL in the last 30 days causes concern. No stock goes up forever, so this is due for a correction. The company sure seems to be doing well with the price doubling over the last two years and it sure seems that the rise should continue as the profits continue. I think I will just keep riding this one and if the corrections comes…just buy more. I did buy more this week when it was at a high.

I keep adding  GILD each week, which has done very well for me, but the purchase this last week finally showed a loss. It is too soon to draw further conclusions on this one yet.


So what did I see in my weekend review?

The 10-yr Treasury yield is at 1.97%.

IBD (Investor Business Daily) continues: Market in Confirmed Up Trend.

Copernicus Systems is still showing to be long in the market (but not 100% in all systems). Money Flows continue nicely in 2 out of 3 categories. 

Stocks of interest are DELL (yes DELL), JBL and PCLN, may just watch, not sure.

ETF’s of interest are: EEM, EWZ and EPI…I probably should have already loaded up on EWZ

What will I do?


Still thinking

Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:
(All gains or losses shown are the total since purchase)
AAPL  +21.48%, +38.47%, .46%
GILD  +14.02%, +11.33%, 19.44%, -3.26%

ETF’s for a trade are:

GLD -2.98%, +7.15%
SPY  +3.28%
IBB   +4.56, -1.21%
XLF  +2.86%, -.58% Watching
XLY  +2.77% Watching
XLI   +2.13% Watching

I hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment