Monday, July 2, 2012

The Market May Be Changing


The rally on Friday was encouraging and some things are looking good. However Europe and its distractions are still available to rapidly influence in a negative fashion so its still a good time to be cautious. But then it’s always good to be cautious isn’t it? 

I did finally sell both SH and SDS. Fortunately I was able to take Supreme Court ruling that lead to a drop and sold mid-day. This seems to have been quickly forgotten…or perhaps better understood and up we went on Friday

So what did I see in my weekend review?

The 10-yr Treasury yield is now at 1.578, now down a little

IBD (Investor Business Daily) now has changed once again, now to: Confirmed Up Trend 

Copernicus Systems: Is still short and mixed but I see a rise of indicators

Moneys Flows are up in 3/3 portfolios and now fully in agreement with portfolios prices also up 3/3 price.

IBD 50 Top Five: 
QCOR, SXCI, ALXN, GNC, LQDT

Last Week:
QCOR, SXCI, ALXN, GNC, SWI

Copernicus Top Stocks are:
ARBA, BIIB, EBAY, VRSN, DIS

Last Week:
ARBA, EBAY, BIIB, DIS, WMT

 Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:

None at this time

 IBD 50 Basket Holdings Are:

None at this time

 ETF’s for a trade are:
(All gains or losses shown are the total since purchase)

GLD (3) buys for -5.96% Still down but recovering a little this week

What will I do?

Looking at BIIB, VRSN and QCOR

I hope you have a great week.


No comments:

Post a Comment