Sunday, July 8, 2012

Will the Volatility Continue Forever?


I sure cannot predict the future, but the DFIA has been cycling fairly regularly, enough to allow some modest profits in a few days, first using the DIA and now FMU for a little more volatility and the added benefit of no brokerage fees. Trading FMU makes it possible to profit from small trades, perhaps this will continue.

I did pick up BIIB, timing was not good but the idea still seems sound.

So what did I see in my weekend review?

The 10-yr Treasury yield is now at 1.544, continuing down…perhaps a good sign.

IBD (Investor Business Daily) continues: Confirmed Up Trend

Copernicus Systems: Is now long, but mixed.

Moneys Flows are still up in 3/3 portfolios but a little falter this week and now the portfolios prices are up in only 2/3.

IBD 50 Top Five: 
GNC, QCOR, SXCI, MLNX, ALXN

Last Week:
QCOR, SXCI, ALXN, GNC, LQDT

Copernicus Top Stocks are:
ARBA, BIIB, LNKD, VRSN, WMT

Last Week:
ARBA, BIIB, EBAY, VRSN, DIS

 Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:
(All gains or losses shown are the total since purchase)

BIIB -2.22%

 IBD 50 Basket Holdings Are:

None at this time

 ETF’s for a trade are:

GLD (3) buys for -6.74

What will I do?

I should pick up more BIIB, will give that more thought and will be looking to pick up FMU on the down days and sell on the up days...this seems to be working.

I hope you have a great week.






No comments:

Post a Comment