Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Market has Turned


This week we saw the DJIA break once 13K once again. This is in spite of unrest in the Middle East. It’s interesting how the finances of Greece, Italy and Spain can make our markets tremble, but the actions between Israel and there neighbors seem to have no damper at all.


I saw a nice rebound in my dividend payers and AAPL. Is Apple now back to the nice gains of the past? Who knows, but it should continue someday.



What did I see in my weekend review?
 The 10-yr Treasury yield is at 1.69, now up a bit.

IBD (Investor Business Daily) is now at: Confirmed Up Trend 

Copernicus Systems: is Long

Moneys Flows is still down in 2 out of 3 portfolios, but portfolio prices are up.

Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:
(All gains or losses shown are the total since purchase)

ETF’s for a trade are:
GLD  2.91%

Doghouse:
FRAN -21.21% saw a bit of a much needed recovery, but will stick with the earlier plan and sell it on or before Dec 1
AAPL  -10.38% and a nice recovery here as well….also much needed.

What will I do?
Well, in spite of the market turn we still have the cliff ahead.

EWH, EWW, GILD, YHOO, FLT, RGR are all looking good. A quick view of this list makes me think that taking initial positions in EWH, EWW and RGR might suit me just fine for this week
I hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment