Sunday, December 23, 2012

Just a couple of comments

This time of the year is a busy one so just a few comments.

We have the cliff issues. Resolution could led to a rally and going over the cliff could lead to a crash.

I don't think anyone knows with certainty which will occur, although many have an opinion...I'm not going to venture a guess, just want to say as a taxpayer I am not happy with the shenanigans that some call negotiations.

What will I do?

I will sell EWH and perhaps pick up EWG.

I have picked up SPY and XLF, but too soon, I also bought more RGR, again too soon. It would be good to do more of all of these if the bottom can be spotted or at least an upward trend seen

I did sell a portion of the GLD, will hold the rest.

I know in the long run it will all work out and we will move forward in some fashion.

Its a good time to try to see when a trend develops...or try to judge when a bottom has occurred.

I hope you have a good week.

Merry Christmas to all.




No comments:

Post a Comment