Sunday, January 13, 2013

Strange Pattern?



Things may be looking up short term, but look at the chart S & P 500 from about 1997 until today…will this repeat once more?


I can’t say that this type of formation means anything at all to a chartist and I am not good at forecasting the future, but it is interesting to ponder.


What did I see in my weekend review?
 The 10-yr Treasury yield is at 1.875 

IBD (Investor Business Daily) : Confirmed Uptrend 

Copernicus Systems: is Long

Moneys Flows:  All up and all positive

Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:
(All gains or losses shown are the total since purchase)
RGR -5.66% continues to recover
EWZ -.98%
FXI -.76%
EEM -.13%

ETF’s for a trade are:
XLF +2.76%
SPY +.86%
GLD  -.57% 

Doghouse:
AAPL  -18.41%

What will I do?

Purchases this week of EWZ (Brazil) FXI (China) EEM (Emerging Markets) are off to a less than stellar start, but this still seems safer and more interesting than US or European stocks


SOHU a profitable (supposedly) Chinese online media company looks interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment