Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Nice Week It Was

With the Dow topping the all-time high set back in 2007 and closing at 14,397 it was a good week.

Being a Momentum Investor this is what I like to see and I benefit from the rising tide that lifts all ships.

However, I was reminded that it was essentially this high all the way back in 2000 …so a good reminder that we have no assurance that it will continue up or if it has simply once again reached a top.

I did take positions in CSC and GILD and they are off to what is hopefully a good start

What did I see in my weekend review?

The 10-yr Treasury yield is at 2.06, up once again

IBD (Investor Business Daily): Confirmed Up Trend

Copernicus Systems: Long

Moneys Flows:  TrendingUp …in only one out of three portphlios

Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:
(All gains or losses shown are the total since purchase)

RGR +12.09%
CSC +3.43%
GILD +4.89%

ETF’s for a trade are:

GLD  -5.15%

What will I do?

The market is encouraging. I am looking at the Internationals EFA, perhaps a little late, but looking nonetheless


I hope you have a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment