Sunday, May 12, 2013

Back In The Saddle Again

After cleaning the slate last week, I quickly dove back in.

What did I see in my weekend review?

The 10-yr Treasury yield is now up to 1.90.

IBD (Investor Business Daily): Confirmed Up Trend.

Copernicus Systems: Long.

Moneys Flows:  Not Available as of this writing.

Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:
(All gains or losses shown are the total since purchase)

GILD   -2.07% Gilead Sciences, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, discovers, develops, and commercializes human therapeutics for the treatment of life threatening diseases in North America, Europe, and Asia.

SANM  +4.13% Sanmina Corporation provides integrated electronics manufacturing services worldwide.

BIIB  -2.10% Biogen Idec Inc. discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets therapies for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, hemophilia, and autoimmune disorders in the United States and internationally.


FLT  -.49% FleetCor Technologies, Inc. provides fuel cards and workforce payment products and services to businesses, commercial fleets, oil companies, petroleum marketers, and government entities in North America, Latin America, and Europe.

ETF’s for a trade are:

EFA  +.38% Includes stocks from Europe, Australasia and the Far East.

EWJ +.6% Japan

IBB   Biotech ….waiting

What will I do?

For stocks I did pick up BIIB and GILD and had AMGN on my radar...and I picked up SANM and FLT.

For ETF's I was able get an initial position in Japan’s EWJ and the International EFA.

I would like to pick up more EFA  and need an initial position in IWM the ETF for small cap stocks, the Russell 2000.

I really want to get back into the Biotech ETF IBB.


I hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment