Monday, May 27, 2013

Time for a little selling

No I do not see a down trend but a some changes is rankings is moving me out of some stocks and ETF's

I did pick up more EWJ, and SANM this week, added  QQQ and XLY ....but now both EWJ and XLY will now be sold

What did I see in my weekend review?

The 10-yr Treasury yield is now up to 2.01
IBD (Investor Business Daily): Confirmed Up Trend
Copernicus Systems: Long for the US market, short for Global
Moneys Flows:  Now all three point down…but all still in positive territory

Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:
(All gains or losses shown are the total since purchase)
GILD   +3.26% to be sold
SANM  +2.09% to be sold
BIIB  +8.01% to be sold, hope this nice profits holds
FLT  +.11% 
YHOO   +.02% 
SOHU  +.63%

ETF’s for a trade are:
EFA  -1.60 % to be sold
EWJ -2.00% to be sold
XLY -1.28% to be sold
QQQ -1.26%

What will I do?

I would like to add XLF and will be looking further at DTV and WBSN.

I will try using limit orders in the future at lower gains to try to better job of taking some profits as I'm just not available to watch the market as closely as needs to be

I hope you have a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment