Sunday, May 19, 2013

Blog 116

It does not seem that I have written 116 blogs and that this began over two years ago.

I know the readership is limited but there have been 3550 views of these blogs from 901 viewers. 

There have been views from 23 countries outside of the USA.

The states with the most views have been Texas, Ohio, California, New York and Tennessee with views from 35 states in all.

So my thanks to those that read this ....and to others than have stumbled across it. 

I hope it has been of some interest to you. In a couple of years I hope to spend more time at this and probably use a different format.

It has been helpful to me to be transparent in what I am doing…sort of makes you try harder with folks looking over your shoulder and knowing they can chuckle at your mistakes.

I did pick up more FLT this week, some YHOO and SOHU.

(Sohu.com Inc. provides online media, search, gaming, community, and mobile services in the Peoples Republic of China).

What did I see in my weekend review?

The 10-yr Treasury yield is now up to 1.95

IBD (Investor Business Daily): Confirmed Up Trend

Copernicus Systems: Long

Moneys Flows:  One pointed up, two pointed down


Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:
(All gains or losses shown are the total since purchase)
GILD   +4.27%
SANM  +9.82%
BIIB  +4.16% 
FLT  +.11%
YHOO   +.02%
SOHU  -1.13%

ETF’s for a trade are:
EFA  +.96% Includes stocks from Europe, Australasia and the Far East.
EWJ +3.14% Japan

What will I do?

I never picked up the Biotech ETF IBB, that I wanted but now I like one better; XLY, the Consumer Discretionary.

Instead of waiting for IWM, I now like QQQ, the 100 of the largest the NASDAQ.

So I will be looking at adding XLY and QQQ and for stocks I am curious about GIB and OTEX which had nice jumps this week.

Perhaps I now need to sell the BIIB and GILD, just not sure.

I hope you have a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment