Sunday, June 9, 2013

Right Back In, But Cautiously So


I did the planned selling of FLT, BRLI, DTV, SANM, SOHU and WBSN based on the poor weekend review of last weekend. The net on this was at least positive. 

Fortunately I held onto XLF, YHOO and QQQ and just protected them with stop losses and decided to let the market decide when they should be sold….and they all held up well.

What did I see in my weekend review?

The 10-yr Treasury yield is at 2.16

IBD (Investor Business Daily) continues: Market Under Pressure

Copernicus Systems: Now up in some systems so mixed.... IMHO

Moneys Flows:  All three still pointed own…all still in positive territory, but one is still near zero

Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:
(All gains or losses shown are the total since purchase)

SANM  sold for +5.68 % gain
 
FLT  sold for +6.22% gain
 
SOHU  sold for +1.21% gain

DTV sold for -3.10% loss

WBSN sold for -.24% loss

BRCI sold for -2.10% loss

Held:
 
YHOO   +.22%

ETF’s for a trade are:
Held:

QQQ -.69%

XLF +.22%

What will I do?
I really am ready to dive back in but caution is this my guide. I will be looking to pick up IWM or the SPY or maybe both and I’m ready for IBB once again.

I hope you have a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment