Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hold the Emotions, But More Selling to Come

I did some selling this past week as planned, followed with picking up DTV, WBSN, BRLI and XLF.

I will be mostly selling this week, even the newcomers.

What did I see in my weekend review?
The 10-yr Treasury yield continues to slowly rise, now up to 2.16%
IBD (Investor Business Daily): Market Under Pressure
Copernicus Systems: Short - Short for the US market, Short for Global
Moneys Flows:  All three pointed down…all still in positive territory, but one is near zero

Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:
(All gains or losses shown are the total since purchase)
GILD   Sold +4.87% gain

SANM  +5.11 % to be sold
BIIB  Sold +8.76% gain 
FLT  +6.24 to be sold
YHOO  -.81% to be sold 
SOHU  +.73% to be sold 
DTV -3.40% to be sold
WBSN -.01% to be sold
BRCI -1.93% to be sold

ETF’s for a trade are:
EFA  Sold +4.1% gain
EWJ Sold -2.20% loss
XLY Sold-.2 %loss
QQQ -.88% to be sold
XLF -.44% to be sold

What will I do?

I think I will go for a nice bike ride this evening.

I hope you have a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment