Sunday, June 16, 2013

Some Buying, But Still Cautious

I did take positions in IBB, SPY and more XLF this week, but all are down.

I can’t remember having all holdings negative, perhaps this has happened, but it seems foreign to see this.

How will this end? Well if could mean I made some good buys or it could end up pointing to bad timing that ends in losses.  I will let my sell rules guide me and limit my losses it that becomes needed.

What did I see in my weekend review?

The 10-yr Treasury yield is at 2.13

IBD (Investor Business Daily) has switched to: Confirmed Up Trend which was a surprise to see after Friday’s action, but the volume on Friday was lower than Thursday.

Copernicus Systems: Long but mixed IMHO.

Moneys Flows:  All three still pointed down…all still in positive territory, but one is still near zero.

Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:

YHOO   -.88%

ETF’s for a trade are:

QQQ -.69%

XLF -1.43%

IBB -1.12%

SPY -1.03%

What will I do?

I would still like to add IWM and EWG, ALU, DRIV all look interesting.

I hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment