Sunday, July 14, 2013

I like what I see!


The Up-Trend from Mid-June continues


What did I see in my weekend review?

The 10-yr Treasury yield dropped a little to 2.6%

IBD (Investor Business Daily) now has: Market in Confirmed Up Trend

Copernicus Systems continues: Long, but still mixed IMHO.

Moneys Flows:  All of the portfolios are still in positive territory…..but now one is finally trending upwards

Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:

YHOO   +5.9%, a nice turnaround

ETF’s for a trade are:

QQQ +1.89% 

XLF +2.61% 

IBB +10.10%

SPY +2.66%

IWM  +3.6%

What will I do?

The continuation of the uptrend has now turned all of the positions for a trade positive…. what a difference a few weeks can make.

The reload of the VXX, which moves inversely to the market, is now looking poorly. It is difficult to see a profit come out of this in the near future, so I will be looking for any reasonable opportunity to off load it now.

The stocks that make up the IBB have really been cooking and as a momentum investor I have been liking like what I see in bitotech for few weeks now.

But being a momentum investor I like what I see in a number of stocks and ETF’s

I like ETF’s XLY, EWJ and I would still like to add more IWM

For stocks I still like PCLN, but now like SANM, BIIB, GILD, MRVL, QLGC and TXN

I hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment