Sunday, July 28, 2013

No Time



Due to some nice travels this week, no time for a stock review, so just the numbers and brief details.

What did I see in my weekend review?

The 10-yr Treasury yield now 2.56%

IBD (Investor Business Daily) continues: Market in Confirmed Up Trend

Copernicus Systems continues: Long, but still mixed IMHO.

Moneys Flows:  still down in money flows for 2/3 portfolios, but all portfolios are still in positive territory.

Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:

YHOO   +1.09%, stumbled badly this week…so I bought more

PCLN -.73%

BIIB -.41% dropped a lot, but I will give it some room

QLGC sold for a modest gain

ETF’s for a trade are:

QQQ +1.99% 

XLF +4.072% 

IBB +12.03%

SPY +3.64%

IWM +5.04%

XLY -.46%...may sell this one

What will I do?

…some review

I hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment