Sunday, October 6, 2013

Never Enough Time?



Sometime I just have never enough time to do justice to a weekend stock review, so this is just a very brief review.

I really expected to see some sort of agreement this weekend to end the government shutdown, expected someone to rise to be a hero…as of this writing, it has not happened and no hint of a suggestion exists that any progress has been made. But it still seems that once a hand of compromise if offered by one of the key figures that this could be put behind us soon.


What did I see in my weekend review?

The 10-yr Treasury yield 2.65 %

IBD (Investor Business Daily) has switched to: Uptrend Under Pressure.
 
Copernicus Systems: Long, but mixed.

Moneys Flows:  still positive.

Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:

ABX -5.96%

ETF’s for a trade are:

QQQ +7.44% 

IWM +7.97%

IBB +5.13%


What will I do?

I did not add any to positions in IBB, QQQ and IWM this week as hoped, those should all be good to do so.

I paused look enough today to admire the high flyers: SOHU, YHOO, CRM and PCL. I would love to have them all.

I have not let EWZ escape my brief weekend review. It may have turned and when this is clear I will be ready for another long ride that I assume it is still capable of.

 I hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment