Sunday, October 27, 2013

A Thing of Beauty


I like charts.I am not a technical analyst by any means, but sometimes I see a chart that I just appreciate. Take the one-year chart of the S & P 500; it could not be any prettier.



I don’t know what the future holds but the market has been steadily marching upward.

Apple reports on Monday, so does Biogen, some nice profits from these two would be helpful in getting the week started well.

What did I see in my weekend review?

The 10-yr Treasury yield still slowly dropping, now  2.503 %

IBD (Investor Business Daily):  Confirmed Uptrend

Copernicus Systems: Long, but mixed IMHO

Moneys Flows:  positive, all stock portfolio prices are positive

Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:

ABX +5.04, a crazy stock and I love it this week.

ETF’s for a trade are:

QQQ +12.17% 

IWM +12.06%

IBB +4.64%

What will I do?

No plans, just rocking along.

FSLR is up in the rankings I follow…and rapidly doing so. I took a quick look and was surprised to see that it is profitable, but I think I will pass.
.

I hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment