Sunday, December 15, 2013

And now…Time for a little sidestep

A fictional Texas politician once said:

   Ooh I love to dance a little sidestep, now they see me now they don't
   I've come and gone and, ooh I love to sweep around the wide step, 
   Cut a little swathe and lead the people on

Well I am not leading anyone on but it’s time to step begin a little step to the sidelines. Perhaps not for long but selling all of the remaining positions will net out a modest gain.
IDB notes: “The coming week could be decisive. The last full week before Christmas has brought fast trade in three of the past four years ….Clarity from the Fed could add fuel”

Clarity would be a good thing.
When the bond buying began the Fed stated the goal was decreasing unemployment to 6.5%, if true to this it will continue…but they could now cite changes in outlook being justified due to Congress showing they are capable of action…but no one has clarity yet!

What did I see in my weekend review?

The 10-yr Treasury yield is 2.87 %

IBD (Investor Business Daily) has switched to: Uptrend Under Pressure, but notes “Despite the bleak distribution count, there appears to be some underlying bullishness at work” citing some positive chart action

Copernicus Systems: Short in my interpretation

Moneys Flows: all positive, but continuing to trend downward

Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:

CMG -6.88%

YHOO +7.21%

Cramer Basket

PCLN +2.95%

DAL +1.07%

GOOG +2.43%

CRM -12.46% I cannot blame Cramer for this as he did warn it might drop and drop it did.

NFLX +6.27%

AMZN +1.06%

HAIN -1.20%

Copernicus Basket

FSLR Sold

TRIP Sold

BIIB -7.21%

IBD Basket

FLT -.51%

ETF’s:

QQQ +7.66% 

IWM +11.18%

XLI Sold

IBB +6.61%

What will I do?

Selling, but I am by no means shouting the sky is falling, just doing a little side step

I hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment