Sunday, October 16, 2011

I am not confident that we have seen the bottom... but

I am not confident that we have seen the bottom in this recent down turn. We may yet dip again, but last weeks venture back into the market was good, so I will continue with another cautious step.

My little trade in  VZ did work out and I will be looking for another dip to re-enter. However, this may not occur as VZ may now just be trending upward rather than channeling.

So what did I see in my weekend review?

The 10-yr Treasury yield continues a modest rise, now 2.23… I am a little concerned and a little confused with what I see in happening in one of the Copernicus systems…more on that later.

IBD (Investor Business Daily) has now changed its outlook to show: Market in Confirmed Uptrend. Unfortunately I did not catch when this occurred

Copernicus Systems is still showing mixed directions in their systems, however I will take additional positions in both HHH and  BBH , have been pleased with the first steps taken last week.

Many stocks looked interesting but I narrowed my choices down to: TXN, KLAC and ARBA and I will likely take initial positions in these as money flows are now up. I am also looking for more AAPL having recently missed a good chance to do so.

I mentioned earlier that I am a little confused with seeing one of the Copernicus systems moving from cash to a bond ETF; AGG…but I am following this one closely so I will take an initial position to follow suit.

 Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:
(All gains or losses shown are the total since purchase)
AAPL + 18.43%, what a great company this is
ETF’s for a trade are:
GLD first purchase –5.15%
GLD second purchase+ 4.75%
HHH + 6.59
BBH +1.33
I hope you have a good week


No comments:

Post a Comment