Sunday, October 30, 2011

Time for a little profit taking tomorrow

I will be selling BBH at a decent profit but mainly due the QQQ looking stronger now.

Also I have taken modest profits a couple of times with VZ trades recently, will be looking to increase the risk in this if the opportunity presents itself again. These are very short-term positions as the stock has been channeling. 

I did buy RSU early last week but became uncomfortable with it and sold it for a negligible gain.

I still may be ready to jump aboard but with the more conservative  SPY if the market momentum begins to build.

So what did I see in my weekend review?

The 10-yr Treasury yield is now at 2.31, up this week.

IBD (Investor Business Daily) continues to show: Market in Confirmed Uptrend.

Copernicus Systems is showing uniformity in two of their systems, in my interpretation. But pointing to bonds in another.

Money flows are still up…a good sign and once again many stocks looked interesting.  TXN, KLAC and ARBA are still looking good with gains in all three. I may add BIIB to make the stock trio a quartet

 Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:
(All gains or losses shown are the total since purchase)
AAPL  +13.64,  – .30 %, recovering this week.
KLAC  +9.66 %…a nice gain this week
TXN +2.97 %, now positive
ARBA +6.91 %
ETF’s for a trade are:
GLD –1.54%, +8.74 % recovering
HHH + .95 %; –5.03 % down this week but I will still hold
BBH +6.07%, +7.11 % a nice profit in both buys, but adios for now
AGG +. 34%
I hope you have a good week

No comments:

Post a Comment