Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Market still does not seem safe or comfortable

Well in all honestly I am not sure the market is ever safe or comfortable. It is always a risk and that is what can bring reward. But for now I will wait for some upward momentum before risking more. If we do see a true breakout I will be ready to jump aboard with SPY and perhaps my old friend RSU

So what did I see in my weekend review?

The 10-yr Treasury yield is now at 2.20

IBD (Investor Business Daily) continues to show: Market in Confirmed Uptrend.

Copernicus Systems is still showing mixed directions in their systems, at least in my interpretation. I did add additional HHH and BBH this week and I am comfortable with what I have but will not add more this week.

Money flows are still up…a good sign and once again many stocks looked interesting but the initial positions I took last week in TXN, KLAC and ARBA are all I want for now

I did get my additional position in AAPL, but I bought it too soon and therefore bought it poorly.

Last week I mentioned confusion in seeing one of the Copernicus systems moving from cash to a bond ETF; AGG…I am not confused now, but not comfortable as it is bearish for stocks to see this happen.

 Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:
(All gains or losses shown are the total since purchase)
AAPL  +10.28 % down badly from last week; – 3.28 %, my new position
KLAC  +. 28 %
TXN -.42 %
ARBA +3.31 %
ETF’s for a trade are:
GLD first purchase –7.40 %; second purchase+ 2.26 %
HHH + 3.45 %; –2.68 %
BBH +4.46 %;  +3.45 %
I hope you have a good week

No comments:

Post a Comment