Sunday, November 13, 2011

A few changes to make this week and a little profit to take

Our markets are now been looking to Italy in addition to Greece, likely this means more cycling to continue

I continue to watch VZ looking for another trade, but this is beginning to look like a stock to own, not trade…perhaps.
 
So what did I see in my weekend review?

The 10-yr Treasury yield is again at 2.05% this week.

IBD (Investor Business Daily) continues to show: Uptrend Under Pressure  

Copernicus Systems has shown some changes, but still mixed in my interpretation.

Money flows creep up, but only slightly 

 EWG and EWJ still look bad, actually worse (Germany and Japan)

My stock picks TXN and  KLAC are still looking good but ARBA is dropping in the rankings, so time to sell and take a little profit

 Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:
(All gains or losses shown are the total since purchase)
AAPL  +7.94%,  – 5.31 %, down a little this week.
KLAC  +12.20 %…still gaining
TXN +2.97 %, down a percent
ARBA +5.11 % down a mite, time to sell…5% is not bad, thank you
ETF’s for a trade are:
GLD +.98%, +11.52 % continuing to recover
HHH -..09 %; –6.01 % WATCHING!
AGG -.12%, now down
SPY -.45%
I hope you have a good week...and I think I will sell that SPY and will look at some XLE

No comments:

Post a Comment