Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Time To Go Short?


Things are looking down based on the things I review on the weekend…but a “Santa Claus” rally is always a possibility this time of the year. I anticipate a lot of shopping is to take place, so retailers are likely to finish well rally or not.

I was able to pick up some VZ for another trade this week, in at 36.5, hope to sell at 37.5.
 
So what did I see in my weekend review?

The 10-yr Treasury yield is down a little to 2.01% this week.

IBD (Investor Business Daily) has changed to: Market in Correction  

Copernicus Systems has shown some changes, and is basically short in my interpretation.

Money flows are clearly down now 

 EWG and EWJ still look bad (Germany and Japan)

My stock picks TXN and  KLAC  have dropped and need to be sold  now

 Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:
(All gains or losses shown are the total since purchase)
AAPL  +5.22%,  – 7.69 %,
KLAC  +2.80 % sell
TXN –1.77 %, sell
ETF’s for a trade are:
GLD –2.70%, +7.46 %
HHH -.12.88 %; –7.39 % time to sell… past time
AGG +. 44% may sell
XLE –5.11%, sell
Perhaps it is time to pick up some SH
I hope you have a good week

No comments:

Post a Comment