Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Bearish I am, but still trading a little

Well I am bearish as a result of the things I review, but there are always some things to trade

 

Trading:

I did not yet sell my VZ, still hoping for 37.5.

I picked up some RSU on the 21st and sold it on the 28th for a modest $.50 gain per share.

I just bought some SDS on the 29th and plan to sell it on the next down day
 
So what did I see in my weekend review?

The 10-yr Treasury yield is again down a little to 1.94% this week. (November 29)

IBD (Investor Business Daily) is still: Market in Correction  

Copernicus Systems is pretty clear to be short in my interpretation.

Money flows continue down  

 Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:
(All gains or losses shown are the total since purchase)
AAPL  +4.73%,  – 8.12%,
ETF’s for a trade are:
GLD –3.13%, +6.98 %
I hope you have a good week


No comments:

Post a Comment