Sunday, November 6, 2011

Probably a good time just to watch

I did sell BBH at a decent profit this week, but did not buy the QQQ. It just did not seem right and it does not look right now.

I am still watching for a price to pick up VZ again for another trade. It dropped close to my buy price but did not get there. It is still channeling so I am still watching. 

I did buy a little SPY but that went nowhere this week.

So what did I see in my weekend review?

The 10-yr Treasury yield is now at 2.05%, down this week.

IBD (Investor Business Daily) now shows: Uptrend Under Pressure  (and I feel it)

Copernicus Systems is showing mixed signals, in my interpretation.

Money flows may be finding a plateau, but some are up nonetheless.

I keep looking for a rise in EWG and EWJ here…but it gets worse for Germany and Japan…not better.

My stock picks TXN, KLAC and ARBA are still looking good with gains in all three. (I did not add BIIB as mentioned last week)

 Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:
(All gains or losses shown are the total since purchase)
AAPL  +12.32%,  – 1.46 %, down a little this week.
KLAC  +9.96 %…up a mite this week
TXN +3.97 %, up this week
ARBA +5.94 % down a little
ETF’s for a trade are:
GLD –.82%, +9.53 % continuing to recover
HHH -.95 %; –6.82 % WATCHING!
AGG +. 79%
I hope you have a good week

No comments:

Post a Comment