Sunday, December 11, 2011

I Did Not Buy

Well I just did not buy anything last week, and unsure of what to do to do this week 

Trading:

I was not able to pick up VZ, for a trade…it will require a downturn

And I was not able to sell my SDS , but it is a nice hedge to have in these uncertain times.
 
So what did I see in my weekend review?

The 10-yr Treasury yield is up a tiny amount to 2.05% this week.

IBD (Investor Business Daily) is still: Market in Correction  

Copernicus Systems is still mixed in my interpretation, but continuing to show “buy”.

Money flows are now curving upward.  

What will I do?

I did not pick up more AGG and on Monday I will sell what I have. I am following one of the Copernicus systems on this.

Once again I am considering the biotech ETF BBH or perhaps  IBB .

Stocks BA, BMY still look good this week as well as new findings: CPWR and VRSN.

All of these are rising in the Copernicus rankings. I will look again on Monday at all of these

 Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:
(All gains or losses shown are the total since purchase)
AAPL  +9.36%,  – 4.06%,
ETF’s for a trade are:
GLD –1.42%, +8,87 %
AGG +.37%
I hope you have a good week


No comments:

Post a Comment