Sunday, December 4, 2011

This has been a year of Flip Flops

Well I am migrating from "bearish" to "cautiously optimistic" as a result of the things I review. 
 

Trading:

I did get my desired 37.5 for VZ, will now be looking for the next drop in its cycle to pick it up again…perhaps 36.5 is a good target

I bought more SDS just in time for the market bounce (this ETF is a leveraged market inverse) and I am really underwater in this trade now. I will just put it away, not look at it too close and wait until the next drop occurs to sell it.
 
So what did I see in my weekend review?

The 10-yr Treasury yield is up modestly to 2.04% this week.

IBD (Investor Business Daily) is still: Market in Correction  

Copernicus Systems is now mixed but showing “buy” in my interpretation.

Money flows have stopped dropping and are now flat.  

I plan to pick up some AGG. I am following one of the Copernicus systems on this .

I may add the biotech ETF BBH and stocks BA, BMY and MRK that are rising in the Copernicus rankings. But I don’t anticipate holding them long in this market…but who can properly anticipate anything in this market

 Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:
(All gains or losses shown are the total since purchase)
AAPL  +9.36%,  – 4.06%,
ETF’s for a trade are:
GLD –1.42%, +8,87 %
I hope you have a good week


No comments:

Post a Comment