Sunday, December 18, 2011

Still Did Not Buy

Once again I did not buy, and now more unsure than ever of what to do this week 
Trading:

Still not able to pick up VZ for a trade

Still not able to sell my SDS , but it continues to be nice hedge in these uncertain times.
 
So what did I see in my weekend review?

The 10-yr Treasury yield was down to 1.85% this week.

IBD (Investor Business Daily) is still: Market in Correction  

Copernicus Systems is still mixed in my interpretation, but now showing to be short the market .

Money flows continue upward with stock prices now downward…is this a divergence? 

With HHH headed down in the ranking REW is interesting…the leveraged inverse of technology

What will I do?

Glad I did not pick-up the biotech ETF’s BBH or IBB .

Stocks BA, BMY continue to look good as do  CPWR and VRSN but now I feel less inclined than ever to buy and stocks

REW is indeed interesting

 Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:
(All gains or losses shown are the total since purchase)
AAPL  +6.939.36%,  – 6.19%,
ETF’s for a trade are:
GLD –9.89%, -.49 %, Ouch, but perhaps time to pick up more with these on sale
I hope you have a good week


No comments:

Post a Comment