I continue to not be able to pick up VZ for a trade.
I have still not able to sell my SDS and I’m now questioning my wisdom of adding REW last week, however I am not ready to give up on any of these at this point, but if the uptrend continues I will have to cut some losses
So what did I see in my weekend review?
The 10-yr Treasury yield has switched directions and is now up to 2.03 % this week.
IBD (Investor Business Daily) is now Market in Confirmed Up Trend
Copernicus Systems is now showing to be long in the market.
Money flows continue upward, slower now. Stock prices now upward after last weeks divergence.
HHH is still headed down in the rankings so in spite of what was an early entry into REW (the leveraged inverse of technology) it is still interesting.
What will I do?
Wait, wait and wait for now
Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:
(All gains or losses shown are the total since purchase)
AAPL +13.19%, – .70%, a very nice turn around
ETF’s for a trade are:
GLD –9.26%, +.21
SDS -11.71%, -5.78%
REW -.60%, -3.59%
I hope you have a good week