Sunday, September 23, 2012

Time For Some Changes


I will be making changes to the info presented. As I wind down from longer term holdings and do more trading I am looking at how to make this blog meaningful to readers and helpful to me in terms of accountability.

What did I see in my weekend review?

The 10-yr Treasury yield is now down to 1.76

IBD (Investor Business Daily) continues:  Confirmed Up Trend 

Copernicus Systems: Is still long, but less mixed

Moneys Flows now has money flows up in all portfolios, but  prices are diverging downward.

Starting this week I will not separately list the IBD Top Five and the Copernicus Top Stocks, but I will simply list my watch list for the week ahead. This is compiled from whatever stocks have found there way to my radar.

This watch list has been helpful to me, hopefully it is list of good stocks and I look for dips or other reason to buy them for a short term trade.


Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:  
(All gains or losses shown are the total since purchase)
FRAN -9.66% Friday was good but overly this one is getting worse. I plan on selling this retail stock on or before Dec 1.
ALGN  +.90% added this week
RAX +1.99% added this week

ETF’s for a trade are:
None at this time

What will I do?

For ETF’s I did sell QLD for a short term gain this week, will be looking at IWM which has been doing well. SLV and EWG both look interesting.

My watch list for the week will be comprised of:
SWI, KORS, MLNX, TCBI, CTRX, TDG, FLT

Last week was:
SWI, ALXN, RGR, EBAY, RAX, GILD, AMZN

As time allows I will be looking for a good entry point in any of these

I hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment