Sunday, November 3, 2013

Just After Last Week’s Blog…..



Last week I made the comment “FSLR is up in the rankings I follow…and rapidly doing so. I took a quick look and was surprised to see that it is profitable, but I think I will pass”

Well I changed my mind and early on Monday I  made a couple of buys and by the end of the day I was thinking why did I do that …but the end of the week after “trouncing third-quarter earnings expectations, hitting a 52-week high” I was pleased that I had.
 
First Solar is an energy company that provides solar energy solutions. It provides both components and systems. It is still out of favor with the analysts…does this create more hidden opportunity?

What did I see in my weekend review?

The 10-yr Treasury yields now up a tad to 2.62 %

IBD (Investor Business Daily): Confirmed Uptrend

Copernicus Systems: Long, but mixed IMHO

Moneys Flows:  all positive

Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:

ABX -6.07%,

FSLR +13.18

ETF’s for a trade are:

QQQ +12.05% 

IWM +9.68%

IBB +1.94%


What will I do?

I will keep my eye on EWZ (Brazil) which is strangely rising in the ranking in spite of FXI (China) falling.

I hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment