Sunday, November 10, 2013

A Quick Review

I did make an initial entry into EWZ (Brazil) this week

What did I see in my weekend review?

The 10-yr Treasury yields continues to rise a little, now 2.75 %

IBD (Investor Business Daily) dropped to: Up Trend Under Pressure, but also cites the repair work done on Friday

Copernicus Systems: Long, but mixed IMHO

Moneys Flows:  all positive

 
Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:

ABX -4.97%,

FSLR +15.78% …should I sell?

ETF’s for a trade are:

EWZ -6.28%

QQQ +11.69% 

IWM +10.20%

IBB +1.01%

What will I do?

 I was clearly premature in going into EWZ (Brazil), and it is dropping in the rankings this week, will give it another week.

I will try to decide if it’s time to take a profit in FSLR. At a 15% gain I try to determine if I would buy it at this point…so a little home work is needed

 

I hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment