Sunday, January 8, 2012

More Waiting

I hope to spend some time this week reviewing my dividend payers. I have thoughts on how to improve my evaluation of these stocks with estimation of the possible yield in 5 years simply using the current yield and the 5 year growth rate. I hope to discuss this here if this appears promising.

Trading:

I have given up watching VZ for a trade for now, may pick this up again later it I find time to watch it better.

I sold half of the my SDS, just too much of a loss of the first postion to continue, but I still hold the second half for now.

I still hold REW  but this has not fared well either, however this leveraged inverse of technology may yet prove fruitful.

So what did I see in my weekend review?

The 10-yr Treasury yield is at 1.97 %.

IBD (Investor Business Daily) is continues Market in Confirmed Up Trend.

Copernicus Systems is still showing to be long in the market.
Money flows are now nicely upward as are the supporting stock prices. 

What will I do?

WAIT…and I do not like to wait!

Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:
(All gains or losses shown are the total since purchase)
AAPL  +3.99%, +18.74%....nice 

ETF’s for a trade are:

GLD -8.75, +.78%
SDS -8.18%
REW -5.50%, -8.34%

I hope you have a good week

No comments:

Post a Comment