Sunday, January 15, 2012

Time to Re-Enter


I was able to spend some time this week reviewing my dividend payers. I did get my new spreadsheet ready for analysis, studied some 5 year charts and added a list of new considerations. I will have to wait until mid-February to get the data I need on last year’s earnings. Based on some preliminary work done based on the ones I currently own it is easy to see that  MCD and GWW would be the first place for additional investments …superb stocks, take a look.
  
Trading:

I sold the rest of my SDS this week along with all of the REW. But I will be prepared to re-enter these short positions.

So what did I see in my weekend review?

The 10-yr Treasury yield is down at 1.85 %.

IBD (Investor Business Daily) is continues Market in Confirmed Up Trend.

Copernicus Systems is still showing to be long in the market.
Money flows continue nicely upward as are the supporting stock prices. 

What will I do?

I will take a step in with some small positions in SPY, IBB, XLV, GILD and MON.

Currently my "Stocks for a Trade" now consists of:
(All gains or losses shown are the total since purchase)
AAPL  +3.36%, +17.81%....nice 

ETF’s for a trade are:

GLD -7.55%, +.2.10%

I hope you have a good week

No comments:

Post a Comment